Email submission to:
- Subject line should read “Submission, [last name], 45th Anniversary”
- Forms: short story, creative nonfiction, poetry, stand-alone excerpts, essay, experimental forms.
- Prose (word count/page count): 5,000 words
- Poetry (# of poems): up to 5 poems per author (no more than 10 pages)
- Word or PDF. Send as an attachment.
- Include your author name, byline if different, short bio, and contact information. Please also indicate the island that you are from. If you are not from the Pacific, please indicate your connection to Hawai’i or the Pacific region.
- We value your submissions however, cannot respond to every email personally. If your work is chosen for publication you will hear from us as soon as possible. We appreciate your understanding and patience during the selection process.
Mark your calendars, the deadline for the 45th Anniversary Issue is JULY 29, 2022.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.